On 27 August 2018, Mr. Kosona Chriv, Chief Operating Officer of Deko Holding and Deko’s Project management team visited a sugar mill and a commercial sugar plantation in Bacita, Kwara State, Nigeria.
Kwara State had a great potential for agro-food manufacturing.
Deko Holding is manufacturer and exporter of Agri-Food products. We would like to use the most innovative agri-food technologies in our whole value chain therefore we are looking to partner with Agri-Food Startup or Agri-Food Technologists.
What do we offer ?
– The possibility to get funding to market your products worldwide
– The possibility to test your technology on industrial scale
– The possibility to use our global network for fund raising or for global sales
– To benefit from our expertise in International Trade
What are our primary target:
– Innovative Agri-Food technologies for the whole Agri-Food value chain: agtech, foodtech, packaging technology, supply chain technology, etc…
– Agri-Food Startup/Technologists from the Southeast Asia or West Africa
If you are interested, please contact:
On 27 July 2018, Mr. Kosona Chriv, Chief Operating Officer and Mr. Gulothungan, Senior Agronomist, of Deko Holding visited Sugarcane Research Center of the Tamil Nadu University.
On 26 July 2018, Mr. Kosona Chriv, Chief Operating Officer and Mr. Gulothungan, Senior Agronomist, of Deko Holding visited 2 sugar mills (5,000 TCD and 3,500 TCD) in Tamil Nadu, India.
These 2 sugar mills are nearly zero waste and produced the following by-products:
Deko Holding’s sugar mill in Nigeria will used similar integrated technologies.
Note: TCD – Tons of Cane per Day