International job offer: Agricultural Engineer specializing in Precision Farming
- Commercial cassava plantation
- Commercial castor oil plantation
- Commercial sugar cane plantation
- Commercial jojoba plantation
- Cattle farm
- Poultry farm
- Artificial Intelligence
- Internet of Things
- Big Data, analytics and predictive analytics
- Exploitation of data from agricultural drones
- You have a proven track record of success of at least 3 years on similar jobs.
- In addition to your knowledge of precision farming, you are driven by the culture of results, you are strong and innovative. You are very rigorous, autonomous with a good sense of listening and relationship.
- Salary between 25,000 and 35,000 USD per year
- Annual bonus based on your performance
- Support for your housing and health insurance
- Round-trip air ticket once a year to your home country
- This position is based in Nigeria in West Africa. Occasional trips to our agricultural sites in other countries in Africa or Southeast Asia are expected.
- You should be able to work in English as a working language
- Ability to get seed capital for your own start-up project after 24 months in our group
Deadline to apply: 31 Mai 2019
Please email your application which emphasized your past experiences related to the above topics to our consultant in charge of our international recruitment:
Smart International Consulting
Web site: https://smartconsulting.asia