Job Vacancy: Experts/Engineers specialized in Open Technology
- Crop Breeding: develop and implement open source crops varieties
- 3D Printing: use 3D printers to build open source agricultural equipments and tools
- IoT: design and build open source IoT sensors to monitor crops, agricultural farms and smart factories
- Robotics: design and build open source robots for agricultural farms operations
- Predictive Analytics: design and build open source software to forecast crop yield, threats, food production forecast, etc…
- Renewable Energy: design and build open source renewable energy equipments: microgrid, solar panels, wind turbines, energy storage, etc…
- Smart Factory: design and build open source software and hardware to manage smart factories (agricultural processing and food production)
At least 2 years of experience in 2 of the above expertises.
Deadline: 30 September 2018
Work location: Nigeria with some travels to our other project sites in the Southeast Asia.
Salary and Incentives based on your performance.
Please email your application which emphasized your past experiences related to the above topics to: